User Manager Tasks
Transferring Teachers IN to Your Conference
1. Type educator’s full name in the global search field.
2. Locate the name in the list of People.
3. Double-Click on the name to open the record.
4. Click on New Role. (Refer to role options on p. 7)
5. Choose the Role first. Then the Organization. Use the date picker to add the Start date
6. Click on Create Role when done.
7. When you click on Create Role, a system generated email is sent to the educator. Click OK to agree.
8. The message also tells you there is a three-day “oops” button. The role can be deleted by you during the next three days. After that, please contact Martha Ban to delete a mistaken role.
If you are unable to locate the teacher
If the teacher is NOT in the list, scroll down to the bottom of the page (past the organizations) and click on Add New Member.
The more complete information you give, the less likely a duplicate ID number will be created.
Adding a new member
Click on the “Edit Pencil” to END the role.
Ending a teacher role
NORTH AMERICAN DIVISION
OFFICE OF EDUCATION
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904-6600